Water leakage in basements is sadly an all too common problem in the northeastern region of the United States. At Basement Panther Waterproofing, we will assess your problem, educate you on the cause and provide appropriate solutions available.
WHAT WE DO
BASEMENT WATERPROOFING, FLOOD DAMAGE RESTORATION, FOUNDATION REPAIR & MORE
Water leakage in basements is sadly an all too common problem in the northeastern region of the United States. There can be many places were water can penetrate your foundation and intrude into your living space.
In the majority of cases, the fundamental cause behind this issue is hydrostatic pressure. This is the pressure that water builds up as the water table rises and falls in the subterranean soil around your home. Other common problem areas are cracks in your foundation wall and leakage through window wells or pipe penetrations through the foundation.
WHY WATERPROOF YOUR BASEMENT?
- Protect Your Investment
- Remove Unhealthy Conditions
- Add to Your Homes Resale Value
- Create a Comfortable New Space
- Finished Basments Provide Additional Space For Many Applications
EMERGENCY DRY OUT SERVICES
When a disaster hits your home, it can be overwhelming. Basement Panther Waterproofing focuses on the task and takes all the worry away from the homeowner. Once you contact us, we deal with everything for you. Our rapid response team will be mobilized and will often arrive at your home within 90 minutes of your call. From the moment you welcome our team of professional and courteous technicians into your home, you will feel the weight lifted from your shoulders.
CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Fast and Reliable Service
- We Work With Homeowners Insurance
- We Handle the Claim Process
- We Brief You on the Process
- We Offer Peace of Mind
EGRESS WINDOWS & EMERGENCY ESCAPES
Not only are emergency egress windows functional, allowing for peace of mind knowing that you or your children can escape from the basement in an emergency event, they also bring lots of natural light into an otherwise artificially lit space. A beautiful installed egress window can brighten up your basement to make it feel like the rest of your bright and airy home.
WHY HAVE AN EGRESS OPENING?
- Egress Windows are Functional
- Serve as Emergency Exits
- Can Bring Light to a Dark Basement
- Can Provide Other Convenient Access
- Blends in with Surrounding Environment
FOUNDATION CRACK REPAIR
Not all cracks are created equal. A crack in your foundation wall is a sign of movement. Concrete foundations whether poured concrete or concrete block walls, do not flex. Any movement of your foundation is easily evident by the appearance of cracks in the wall. This does not necessarily mean that your home has a structural issue, settlement cracks are expected and may not mean anything more that being unsightly or allowing moisture to penetrate into your basement or crawlspace.
WHY MONITOR FOUNDATION FOR STRUCTURAL ISSUES?
- Cracks Are Signs of Movement
- Potentially Allowing Moisture Into Basement or Crawl Space
- Can Be Easily Addressed If Caught Early
- Could Be Sign of More Serious Issue
CRAWL SPACE ENCAPSULATION
If you enter your home’s crawlspace, the problem is immediately evident. The smell of must and mold hangs in the air. They are damp, dark and the perfect place to produce mold that thrives in these conditions. Animals can access them and make beds/nests in the insulation, and since the crawl space is part of the house’s structure, this can lead to contaminated air being dispersed into the living area. Experience has shown us that traditional vented crawl spaces are inadequate.
WHY ENCAPSULATE A CRAWL SPACE?
- Mitigate Moisture in the Foundation
- Remove Potential Contaminated Air From Entering Living Areas
- Pest Control
- Provide Cleaner and Better Access to Underneath of Home
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
Whether it is from a burst pipe, an overflowing toilet, a roof leak or the local creek, flood waters can devastate your home. While this may be an emotional nightmare, it does not have to become a long drawn out affair. Basement Panther Waterproofing can take the stress away with our full service company acting rapidly to restore your home to its original condition.
CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Rapid Response Time
- We Handle Drying Process and Damaged Items Removal
- Return Moisture to Appropriate Levels
- Repair and Replace All Damaged Areas
SUMP PUMPS & BATTERY BACKUP SYSTEMS
A sump pump is the heart of your water management system. If the heart fails, everything fails. At Basement Panther Waterproofing, we only utilize the best pumps on the market, for maximum longevity and superior performance.
WHY HAVE SUMP PUMP OR BATTERY BACKUP SYSTEM?
- Stronger Pumps Remove Water Faster
- Increased Flexibility in Placement and Discharge Location
- Prevents Premature Pump Failure
- Hidden, Underground Discharge Available