SUMP PUMPS & BATTERY BACKUP SYSTEMS
A sump pump is the heart of your water management system. At Basement Panther Waterproofing, we only utilize the best pumps on the market, for maximum longevity and superior performance.
SUMP PUMP INSTALLATION & BATTERY BACKUP SYSTEMS
STRONGER PUMPS REMOVE WATER FASTER
A sump pump is the heart of your water management system. If the heart fails, everything fails. At Basement Panther Waterproofing, we only utilize the best pumps on the market for maximum longevity and superior performance. Serving Southeastern PA, NJ, and Northern DE, Basement Panther Waterproofing isn’t just about keeping your basement dry, it’s about protecting your peace of mind. We provide sump pump installation and inspection services to ensure your home is protected from water damage.
Our ½ Horse Power pumps can handle even the most demanding water problems. A stronger pump means more gallons per hour being removed from your home, so even the strongest downpours can be managed easily.
A stronger pump also translates to much more flexibility in pump placement and discharge location. Discharge lines often need to run up and across a basement to avoid discharging the wastewater onto a driveway or being unsightly in front of a home. These long runs put more pressure on the pump and can lead to premature failure.
We also provide:
- Sump Pump Inspections: Don’t wait for disaster! Schedule a regular inspection to identify potential problems and keep your pump running smoothly.
- Emergency Dry-Out Services: If the unthinkable happens, we’re on call 24/7 to extract water, dry out your basement, and repair any damage. We’ll handle the mess so you can focus on peace of mind.
HIDDEN UNDERGROUND DISCHARGE
Most companies will simply discharge the excess water out through the side of your home onto a splash block, which is very unattractive. At Basement Panther Waterproofing, we will always (where possible) provide you with a hidden underground discharge. The water will be directed into a 4’ solid PVC pipe buried underground, which will, in turn, carry the water 10’ away from your home and into an underground “dry well.” Ask your in-home inspector for more information on hidden discharges.
BATTERY BACKUP SYSTEMS
If you live in an area prone to power outages, consider a battery backup system with your sump pump installation. Sump pumps require electricity, so no matter how strong your pump is, it is useless in a power outage.
Battery backups come in the form of a second battery-powered pump installed in the same well as your main pump. The backup pumps are located higher than the main pump, so they will only activate in the event of a main pump failure.
We also offer Hydro Backup pumps. These pumps utilize the water pressure from your city water supply to power the pump, so no matter how long the power is out, your sump pump will continue to keep your home dry.
BEYOND THE PUMP:
Basement Panther is your full-service basement waterproofing solution. We also offer:
- Water Damage Restoration: From initial cleanup and drying to mold remediation and structural repairs, we’ll get your basement back to its pristine, dry state.
- Basement Waterproofing Systems: From interior drainage systems to exterior waterproofing, we’ll create a custom-designed solution to keep your basement dry year-round.
- Foundation Inspections and Repairs: Cracks and leaks in your foundation can wreak havoc. We’ll diagnose the problem and provide long-lasting solutions to protect your home’s integrity.